Luna Sundara Palo Santo Smudging Sticks from Peru Sustainably Harvested Quality Hand Picked - 100 Grams (Approximately 13-18 Sticks) by Luna Sundara at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: PS1001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Palo Santo is an enchanting tree that grows on coastal areas of South America. It is related to Copal, Myrrh, and Frankincense. Palo Santo literally means ''Holy Wood''. Shamans and healers traditionally burn it for its energetic purification and healing attributes much like sage. When burned, it produces an enriching aroma which increases your personal vibration when preparing for meditative therapy and gives you a more profound connection to your being. Palo Santo is perfect for smudging. Smud
Product Description & Reviews
Palo Santo is an enchanting tree that grows on coastal areas of South America. It is related to Copal, Myrrh, and Frankincense. Palo Santo literally means "Holy Wood". Shamans and healers traditionally burn it for its energetic purification and healing attributes much like sage. When burned, it produces an enriching aroma which increases your personal vibration when preparing for meditative therapy and gives you a more profound connection to your being. Palo Santo is perfect for smudging. Smudging is a technique used to create a cleansing smoke bath. Unlike traditional incense, This product may include 13-18 sticks. The count is based on weight. The quantity will vary. Palo Santo will hold an ember for a little while then will need to be re-lit.
Features & Highlights
- Palo Santo, when burned has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won't result in the same benefits.
- Palo Santo was mainly used by Peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- We are a Fair Trade focused company so all of our Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
- 100 Grams of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are hand picked for quality. Comes in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
Incense & Incense Holders
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of this product. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will honor returns for up to 30 days.
3.3 x 1.8 x 4.8 inches
Have questions about this item (PS1001), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Luna Sundara, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: INCE-100, ean: 0615867191602,
Premium California White Sage Smudge Sticks, 5 inches long, 6-Pack Incense Garden takes great pride in all the products we sell, but more so in our white sage smudge sticks. This beautiful sage is handpicked from the wild using a method that promot...
mpn: B00MDWQ6LU, ean: 0885575335197,
Govinda Natural Frankincense Resin Pea Size 1 lb Pure incense without any fillers, sticks, or anything else to get in the way of the scent. Govinda Frankincense Resin is originated from Ethiopia and smells like Church. All Govinda Products contain ...
mpn: 0201822, ean: 4203539669328,
Incense from India. This lovely incense, made by followers of Sai Baba in India, is among the best selling single fragrances offered in America. Export quality only. Warnings Insist for this label to avoid immitation. Buy from reputed dealers only. D...
mpn: 14174774, ean: 0753970312900,
''I highly recommend this incense above all others for anyone who is on a spiritual journey. This is my favorite incense. I chant the mantra that comes with each chakra scent before lighting the incense to help me become centered for my yoga and medi...