Edens Garden Lemon Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Cold Flu & Weight Loss), 118 ml
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Edens Garden Lemon Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Cold Flu & Weight Loss), 118 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: EGLE100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. There is a reason Lemon fragrances are added to many household cleaning products. Its natural essence actually purifies and its crisp aroma is marvelously fresh. So skip the chemicals and give Lemon a try. Not only does it cleanse the air, surfaces and the body, Lemon essential oil can uplift sullen moods and inspire positive thinking. Sourced from the romantic lands of Italy, Edens Garden essential oil is the highest quality available. Lemon trees reach about 20 feet in height and grow serrated
Product Description & Reviews
There is a reason Lemon fragrances are added to many household cleaning products. Its natural essence actually purifies and its crisp aroma is marvelously fresh. So skip the chemicals and give Lemon a try. Not only does it cleanse the air, surfaces and the body, Lemon essential oil can uplift sullen moods and inspire positive thinking. Sourced from the romantic lands of Italy, Edens Garden essential oil is the highest quality available. Lemon trees reach about 20 feet in height and grow serrated leaves, thorns and fragrant flowers. The citrus fruit is high in vitamin C, which naturally boosts the immune system and fights off infections. To extract the essential oil, the Lemon peel is cold pressed. Try adding it to a natural cleaner or blend with Lime or Frankincense. BOTANICAL NAME: Citrus limon ORIGIN: Italy EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed PLANT PART: Peel NOTE: Top FAMILY: Rutaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Lime, and other citrus; Frankincense, and other resins AROMA: Citrusy, crisp, clean and bright CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles**SAFETY: Dilute to 2% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as phototoxicity SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Features & Highlights
- With Lemon, everyday can be the first day of spring. Its crisp, citrus-fresh aroma brings to mind sunshine and your favorite household cleaning products - just without the chemicals.
- Lemon can uplift sullen moods and inspire a positive outlook with its bright aromatic notes. Sourced from Italy, this essential oil might just add a romantic touch to your air when diffused. Or, when life takes you on the road, enjoy Lemon through a personal inhaler.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Essential Oil Singles
Health and Beauty
3.4 x 1.18 x 4.09 inches
Have questions about this item (EGLE100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: E0122-6, ean: 0755332277575,
The Tea Tree has been used for a variety of purposes for thousands of years. Tea Tree Oil is excellent for aromatherapy. De La Cruz Tea Tree Oil is 100% pure and steam-distilled. Imported from Australia.100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. Steam-distil...
mpn: JASIND-S5, ean: 0053176175942,
Jasmine Essential Oil (Jasminum grandiflorum) is also commonly known as Queen of the Night, Spanish Jasmine, and Royal Jasmine. Jasmine Essential Oil has a strong rich, floral, and tea-like aroma presenting a middle fragrance note. The warm-scented J...
mpn: EOS-OBTS-005M, ean: 4897085742774,
Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil of Morocco (5ml) - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade.[SWEET & HERBACEOUS] Reignite the flame of focus, fanned by a sweet, floral aroma accented by undertones of fresh herbs.. [MENTAL CLARITY] Revitalize that spark of mental...
mpn: 31630001, ean: 0998300800010,
Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant-the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragran...