Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 100 mL (3.3 oz)
Free Shipping Included! Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 100 mL (3.3 oz) by Plant Therapy at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 680912010450. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil) Looking for a natural and invigorating way to treat daily fatigue and tension? Responsibilities often leave us feeling worn out and overwhelmed. Staying focused and alert can be challenging during life’s tense times. Is there a fast, natural, and refreshing way to improve your focus and alleviate tension? Yes, there is! Refresh your focus and relieve your tension with the revitalizing power of peppermin
Product Description & Reviews
Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil) Looking for a natural and invigorating way to treat daily fatigue and tension? Responsibilities often leave us feeling worn out and overwhelmed. Staying focused and alert can be challenging during life’s tense times. Is there a fast, natural, and refreshing way to improve your focus and alleviate tension? Yes, there is! Refresh your focus and relieve your tension with the revitalizing power of peppermint oil. Diffuse Peppermint Oil by adding a few drops into a diffuser, breathe, and let your tension melt away. The fresh, minty, refreshing scent stimulates the senses, increases clarity, and clears the mind. When applied to the skin, peppermint oil produces a refreshing, cooling sensation. Mix peppermint with a carrier oil and massage them to the back of the neck and temples to naturally relieve stress and pain. Nobody likes a mouse house! Not only can it help soothe bug bites but it also acts as a natural pest repellent to repel mice, spiders, ants, roaches, rats and fleas. Create a perimeter spray by adding 10 drops per ounce of everclear to a spray bottle. This can be used indoor in cabinets, windows or doorways. Struggling with irritable itchy scalp? Try adding peppermint to your DIY hair products. It also promotes hair growth and health. The Plant Therapy Difference: 100% Pure and Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing Batch Codes on Every Bottle Certified Aromatherapists on Staff We offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5 mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work. The 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our ready-to-use Roll-Ons.
Features & Highlights
- REFRESH, INVIGORATE, REVITALIZE: Used for centuries for its revitalizing properties, peppermint awakens the senses while promoting focus and energy. When applied to the skin, the menthol properties provide a relaxing, cooling sensation. A maximum dilution of 5% is recommended for topical applications.
- STEAM DISTILLED FOR PURITY: Our peppermint oil is derived using the steam distillation method. The result is undiluted premium oil with no additives or fillers. It is perfect for restoring tired feet after a long day. Just add a few drops to a ½ cup of epsom salt dissolved in warm water for an invigorating foot-soak.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we'd love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Essential Oil Blends
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
1.77 x 4.57 x 1.77 inches
5.1 x 2 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (680912010450), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plant Therapy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 680912000819, ean: 0680912000819,
Plant Therapy Chamomile Roman (INCI Ingredients: Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile, Roman) Oil) If you're suffering from muscle/joint aches and pains, headaches, anxiety or just looking for a natural way to relax at night, then Plant Therapy Chamomile Ro...
mpn: 680912010719, ean: 0680912010719,
Plant Therapy Respire aid essential oil (INCI ingredients: eucalyptus globules leaf oil, Pinus sylvestris leaf oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, tsuga Canadensis leaf oil, cupressus sempervirens leaf oil, O...
mpn: 680912000451, ean: 0680912000451,
Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata Organic Essential Oil (INCI: Boswellia Serrata Oil) Frankincense Serrata also known as Olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree native to North Africa and the Arabian peninsula. This uplifting es...
mpn: 11004, ean: 0859428005827,
Revolutionize the way you breathe with MONQ R, MONQ's first rechargeable essential oil diffuser. With the release of MONQ R, MONQ offers a product that is perfect for the next step in MONQ's evolution. MONQ R introduces MONQ's first rechargeable diff...