Plant Therapy Myrrh Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 30 mL (1 oz)
Free Shipping Included! Plant Therapy Myrrh Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 30 mL (1 oz) by Plant Therapy at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 680912000932. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plant Therapy Myrrh Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil) Pure Myrrh Essential Oil has a warm, woody scent that creates a soothing, uplifting environment. It's a popular choice to use during meditation. To ease worry and tension, add 4 drops of Palo Santo, 2 drops of Frankincense Carteri, 2 drops of Myrrh, 1 drop of Mandarin, and 1 drop of Neroli to your aromatherapy diffuser or personal inhaler. Many massage therapists also turn to Myrrh to not only set the mood but he
Product Description & Reviews
Plant Therapy Myrrh Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil) Pure Myrrh Essential Oil has a warm, woody scent that creates a soothing, uplifting environment. It's a popular choice to use during meditation. To ease worry and tension, add 4 drops of Palo Santo, 2 drops of Frankincense Carteri, 2 drops of Myrrh, 1 drop of Mandarin, and 1 drop of Neroli to your aromatherapy diffuser or personal inhaler. Many massage therapists also turn to Myrrh to not only set the mood but help ease their patient's joint pain. Breathe new life into your dry, red, inflamed skin. Myrrh is a must-have addition to your daily skincare routine. It can help improve redness, inflammation, scars, wrinkles and acne. Create your own anti-aging face cream using Myrrh, Frankincense and Coconut Oil. For facial application max dilution is 1%. Make your own mouthwash with Myrrh to naturally improve the health of your gums and teeth. We Work Directly With Top Experts. Robert Tisserand is a world renowned essential oil expert and educator. We have him organoleptically test each essential oil before it is sent to another third-party laboratory for Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (also known as GC/MS testing). The Plant Therapy Difference: 100% Pure and Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing Batch Codes on Every Bottle KidSafe© Formulations Certified Aromatherapists on Staff We offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work. The 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy Roll-Ons. These are pre-diluted and ready-to-use.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE ESSENTIAL OIL: Myrrh is often used for creating a relaxing atmosphere to mediate in. This calming, woody essential oil makes a great gift for pastor appreciation and a popular Christmas religious gift idea.
- ANTI-AGING CREAM AND DIY SKINCARE: 100% Pure Myrrh Oil is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and can help rejuvenate skin. Combining Myrrh and Coconut Oil can potentially help soothe redness, wrinkles, and acne scars. We recommend a 1% dilution in a carrier oil. Great for overall oral health too.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we'd love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. In addition, we offer a risk free 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Essential Oil Singles
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
1.25 x 3.35 x 1.25 inches
1.4 x 1.3 x 3.5 inches
Have questions about this item (680912000932), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plant Therapy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1, ean: 0689227643636,
This listing is for oils produced by an American company that does laboratory analysis of all products. You are not purchasing oils from a shady overseas lab that have been diluted, made with plants grown in heavy metals or any other shady processes....
mpn: 680912000512, ean: 0680912000512,
Plant Therapy Organic Oregano Essential Oil (INCI: Origanum Vulgare Oil) This powerhouse essential oil works wonders at helping fortify your immune system and treat pesky skin issues. However, due to its potency, it should be used with caution. Dilut...
mpn: Lotus Oil 30ml, ean: 0804030401383,
The oil of lotus is extracted from petals through a solvent extraction process. The type lotus determines the lotus oil, which are pink, white, blue lotus oil. The lotus essential oil is considered much expensive aromatherapy oil in the market. This ...
mpn: BE15130967, ean: 0755464910296,
Healing Solutions 100% Pure Essential oils are bottled in UV blocking amber glass essential oil bottles. For your convenience all 5ml, 10ml and 30ml products have a European dropper orifice (euro-dropper) installed, larger sizes are shipped with a pi...