Edens Garden Cognac Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Aphrodisiac & Stress), 30 ml
Save 1% on the Edens Garden Cognac Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Aphrodisiac & Stress), 30 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 13964854558. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Swirling a glass of cognac in a swanky setting may bring to mind images of old Hollywood glamor or an outdoor cafe in Paris. But, cognac essential oil offers so much more. Used by high-end natural perfumers all over the world, it has a complex aroma with notes of tart. Cognac has an almost fine wine fragrance that naturally draws out the uniqueness of other essential oils. It helps lift and can even modify certain notes in perfume blends. Native to France and the Mediterranean, vitis vinifera (a
Product Description & Reviews
Swirling a glass of cognac in a swanky setting may bring to mind images of old Hollywood glamor or an outdoor cafe in Paris. But, cognac essential oil offers so much more. Used by high-end natural perfumers all over the world, it has a complex aroma with notes of tart. Cognac has an almost fine wine fragrance that naturally draws out the uniqueness of other essential oils. It helps lift and can even modify certain notes in perfume blends. Native to France and the Mediterranean, vitis vinifera (a common grape vine) can sprout over 5,000 varieties of grapes. Produced from the wine precipitate known as Ïlees cognac essential oil is extracted through steam distillation. As a specialty essential oil, cognac can dramatically enhance your most beloved fragrances. Botanical name: Vitis vinifera chemo type / variety: Green origin: France extraction method: Steam distillation plant part: Wine lees aroma: Complex, and green with notes of fruity-tartness consistency: Thin color: Clear note: Middle - base family: Vitaceae blends well with: Vanilla, lavender, and other florals. Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles. It is can be used to draw out the uniqueness of other essential oils when dropped into blends. Each order includes our 150 ways to use essential oils brochure. For more details about this product, see product description section below. No pesticides, herbicides, gmo or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised. Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
Features & Highlights
- You don't need a membership to a swanky lounge to enjoy Cognac. Instead of swirling it in a snifter, enjoy Cognac's complex aroma (including tart, fruity and earthy notes) from the comfort of home.
- Cognac offers plenty of benefits beyond perfumes and happy hours. When blended, Cognac can draw out the unique qualities of other essential oils, and it can promote heady thoughts and romantic images. Take a break from diffusing and create your own Cognac sugar scrub to enjoy its exfoliating benefits.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Carrier & Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
4.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches
3.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches
Have questions about this item (13964854558), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
If you can't live without the energizing zest of citrus aromas, Citrus Cream will knock your socks off. It has a rejuvenating, fresh and fruity aroma with a hint of Vanilla. Use it to brighten your mood and purify your countertops. The intrinsic prop...
Extract your own essential oils in just minutes with the EssenEx 100A, the world's fastest essential oil distillation kit! This product uses the same technique found in traditional steam distillation but works through your home microwave, at a fracti...
mpn: SC_SB100, ean: 0013964857825,
Imagine walking through orange groves on a bright sunny day. Think about the aroma of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice in the heat of summer and you may have an idea of what Simply Citrus is like. A sweet and splendid combination of Blood Orange, Gr...
Amino-B Booster is a specially formulated blend of free amino acids that can be mixed with Honey-B-Healthy which enhances its attractiveness to bees. Amino-B Booster was formulated to help build up honey bee colonies when protein was missing from the...