Edens Garden Rose Bulgarian Absolute Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Anxiety & Skin Care), 10 ml
Save 1% on the Edens Garden Rose Bulgarian Absolute Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Anxiety & Skin Care), 10 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 609613693816. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A small prickly shrub with fragrant blossoms, Rose can be made into an absolute and an essential oil, depending on how it is extracted. Native to Western Asia and Europe, Bulgarian Rose began to be cultivated in Bulgaria in the 1600's. It is currently produced in a variety of countries including Bulgaria, France, Italy, and China. The history of Rose goes back centuries, and the name comes from a Greek word meaning Ïred.Ó Chinese, Romans, Assyrians, and Babylonians prized the Rose for its heal
Product Description & Reviews
A small prickly shrub with fragrant blossoms, Rose can be made into an absolute and an essential oil, depending on how it is extracted. Native to Western Asia and Europe, Bulgarian Rose began to be cultivated in Bulgaria in the 1600's. It is currently produced in a variety of countries including Bulgaria, France, Italy, and China. The history of Rose goes back centuries, and the name comes from a Greek word meaning Ïred.Ó Chinese, Romans, Assyrians, and Babylonians prized the Rose for its healing properties. The Romans in particular liked to add rose petals to their bathwater. To retain as much oil as possible, blossoms are harvested in the early morning when oil content is at its highest. These blossoms are transported to the distillery promptly, where it is distilled in a two-stages to extract as much of the oils as possible. It is said to take as much as 2 tons of rose petals to produce a pound of Rose essential oil. A more affordable version of the essential oil, is an absolute which is what we sell. Absolutes are created by immersing blossoms into a solvent, a way to Ïdry cleanÓ the plant. This produces a more complete plant extract. Some traces of solvent may remain in the final product, and must be properly diluted before use. BOTANICAL NAME: Rosa damascena ORIGIN: Bulgaria EXTRACTION METHOD: Solvent Extraction PLANT PART: Flowers NOTE: Middle - Base FAMILY: Rosaceae SYNONYM: Rose Otto, Turkish Rose BLENDS WELL WITH: Lavender, and other florals; Frankincense, and other resins AROMA: Rich, sweet, and flowery, such as a true Rose aroma CONSISTENCY: Thick COLOR: Orangish - Red **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 0.6% when using topically SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
Features & Highlights
- Rose Bulgarian Absolute is like smelling your own garden of blossoms. This essential oil's rich, sweet and flowery notes are sophisticated and seductive, just like roses.
- Rose Bulgarian Absolute's history dates back centuries to its use as a prized source of healing. Ancient Romans were known to add petals to their bathwater, a practice that continues to this day. Create a sense of calm for yourself by adding a few drops of Rose Bulgarian Absolute to your personal inhaler.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Carrier & Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (609613693816), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 837654537190, ean: 0742488246159,
Diffusing drops of roman chamomile is to invite serenity and wholeness into a space. It can have a relaxing and wonderfully calming effect on both the body and the mind. Furthermore, roman chamomile has a sweet and slightly fruity aroma that has hint...
mpn: 013964857009, ean: 0013964857009,
FIGHTING FIVE BLEND Fighting Five encourages immune system health with five powerful essential oils: Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata. Mix Fighting Five with purified water in a spray bot...
mpn: 013964856606, ean: 0013964856606,
The oil of neroli is produced from the fragrant white blossoms of the bitter orange tree. Bitter orange is an evergreen citrus tree native to asia. Neroli was named in 1680 when the princess of nerole perfumed her gloves, stationery, shawls and bathw...
mpn: EGSANHAW30, ean: 0742488246531,
Sandalwood essential oil exudes one of the worlds most famous aromas and is a favorite for many religious, spiritual and personal rituals. Its distinctive aroma is reminiscent of antique wood, rich leather and very complex, warm notes suggesting eart...