EndometrEase Oral Spray
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the EndometrEase Oral Spray by Native Remedies at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 360303-BC00407049. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. During a normal menstrual cycle, the endometrium, or the tissue that lines the inner walls of the uterus, thickens as it prepares for the possibility of pregnancy. Hormones secreted during the menstrual cycle regulate this process. If conception does not occur, these hormones are reduced and the thickened endometrial tissue is passed out of the body via menstruation. When endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus to other abdominal areas, such as the ovaries, fallopian tubes or anywhere else i
Product Description & Reviews
During a normal menstrual cycle, the endometrium, or the tissue that lines the inner walls of the uterus, thickens as it prepares for the possibility of pregnancy. Hormones secreted during the menstrual cycle regulate this process. If conception does not occur, these hormones are reduced and the thickened endometrial tissue is passed out of the body via menstruation. When endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus to other abdominal areas, such as the ovaries, fallopian tubes or anywhere else inside the pelvis this tissue behaves the same way as endometrial tissue inside the uterus, but cannot exit the body when shed. This can lead to inflammation and pain in the short term, as well as the formation of cysts or scar tissue in the longer term, possibly even affecting fertility. While conventional medicine does not fully understand why this happens, Chinese Traditional Medicine believes this is linked to hormonal imbalance and a poorly functioning liver (the liver removes excess hormones from the body). Holistic treatment therefore involves encouraging hormonal balance and liver functioning in order that the body may heal itself. EndometrEase is a homeopathic remedy that has been especially formulated to ease these cramps and pain, while helping to balance hormones in order to assist the reproductive system to heal itself. EndometrEase is a homeopathic remedy and contains the following HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cimicifuga 30C, Ipecac 30C, Lilium 30C, Pulsatilla 30C, and Sulphur 30C. Homeopathic remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in EndometrEase support overall health and functioning and have no known drug interactions.
Features & Highlights
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE - EndometrEase is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to help balance hormones and support endometrial health.
- RELIEVES SYMPTOMS - Specially formulated to soothe inflammation, reduce menstrual pain and cramps and encourage the health of endometrial tissue while helping to balance hormones and support liver function.
- EASY TO USE - EndometrEase comes in a convenient oral spray that can be sprayed directly into the mouth.
- INGREDIENTS WITH INTEGRITY - Made from only the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Our herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, QUALITY MANUFACTURING - Our distinct manufacturing processes ensure the consistency, reliability, and potency of all our remedies. All Native Remedies products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice)-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency. Our remedies are never tested on animals.
Single Homeopathic Remedies
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (360303-BC00407049), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Native Remedies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 653801300185, ean: 0653801300185,
Ashwagandha is the root extract of Withania Somnifera, also known as Winter Cherry, a premier herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. The herb, ashwagandha has been used for centuries but is only now experiencing major growth...
Libido Care extract contains: Damiana, Kava Kava, Cinnamon, Rose Hips, Kola Nut, Vanilla Bean. The benefit of tinctures is that the medicinal value is easily assimilated in the body, they are convenient to use, the average shelf life is 5 years, and ...
As a medicinal herb, Quina (Cinchona officinalis) is also known as Jesuit's bark or Peruvian bark. The bark is stripped from the tree, dried, and powdered for medicinal uses. The Quina bark contains a variety of alkaloids.Highest Strength, S...
Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRI-GLYCERIDE IDE K MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCER, HEMP OILALL NATURAL FORMULATION: Made with organic hemp oil and organic, cold-pressed MCT Oil. MCT Oil increases the bioavailability of hemp oil, working with your body for maxi...