Edens Garden Black Pepper Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Inflammation & Pain), 30 ml
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Edens Garden Black Pepper Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Inflammation & Pain), 30 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 091037748737. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ask any professional chef how to add more flavor to a dish and you will likely be told something incredibly simple. By adding a bit of ground pepper and salt to a sauce, leafy green or hearty protein, tastes and flavors come alive. Similarly, a few drops of black pepper essential oil can radically improve other oils and blends. Black pepper possesses a unique versatility that is both energizing and warming. In addition to invigorating the senses, black pepper can be used to enhance mental clarit
Product Description & Reviews
Ask any professional chef how to add more flavor to a dish and you will likely be told something incredibly simple. By adding a bit of ground pepper and salt to a sauce, leafy green or hearty protein, tastes and flavors come alive. Similarly, a few drops of black pepper essential oil can radically improve other oils and blends. Black pepper possesses a unique versatility that is both energizing and warming. In addition to invigorating the senses, black pepper can be used to enhance mental clarity. Yoga teachers and fitness trainers often recommend black pepper to soothe overworked muscles. Black pepper is a favorite among athletes and those with an active lifestyle. Value. It can also be used to help with digestive problems. The ancient greeks and romans utilized the benefits of black pepper for thousands of years to aid their athletes and help heal the skin. Native to india, the black pepper plant is a tropical climbing vine that grows to about 10 feet in height and has clusters of small white flowers. As the berries ripen, they turn from green to orange to red. After the berries are picked, they are left in the sun to dry, which turns their color to black. Derived from the fruit, black pepper essential oil is extracted through steam distillation. Botanical name: Piper nigrum chemotype / variety: Super origin: India extraction method: Steam distillation plant part: Fruit note: Top - middle family: Piperaceae blends well with: Cinnamon, clove, and other spices aroma: Warm, peppery, slightly-sweet, and spicy consistency: Thin color: Clear **euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** safety: Follow general dilution guidelines no urgent safety issues shelf life: 2 years.
Features & Highlights
- Black Pepper is a subtle reminder that there is still much to do. Its aroma is mild with hints of wood - very different from that of the peppercorns from which it's distilled. Whether invigorating your senses or soothing overworked bodies, Black Pepper is your go-to oil.
- With a rich history that extends beyond the dinner table, Black Pepper has been used since Ancient Greek and Roman times as a performance aid for athletes. For those looking beyond sports, Black Pepper offers skincare benefits too. Dilute this essential oil in your massage lotion to relax muscles or rejuvenate tired skin.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Health and Beauty
4.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches
1.18 x 1.18 x 3.9 inches
Have questions about this item (091037748737), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 013964855319, ean: 0013964855319,
Few essential oils have the reputation that Ledum does. Herbalists often recommend Ledum for topical application and to be used for headaches, colds and digestive issues. For ages, Native Americans made a tea out of Ledum leaves to help a range of ai...
mpn: 013964857085, ean: 0013964857085,
DESCRIPTION: Snuggling into the sheets and wrapping up in soft blankets as the day melts away can be exactly what we need. But those nights when we struggle to find rest can be pure torture. Before you toss and turn, try letting Good Night's gentle a...
mpn: 013964857658, ean: 0013964857658,
By purifying our bodies, homes and inner selves, we clear space for goodness, wholeness and renewal. Removing toxic things from our lives can be a way to make space for the great adventure and wondrous creativity. With a citrusy and slightly minty ar...
mpn: EGUPL100, ean: 0013964890730,
Moments of euphoric joy can sometimes surprise us. It can be as simple as seeing an old friend or laughing at a funny commentary. Uplift was crafted to remind us of those simple, yet happy, moments. Possessing a citrusy aroma with hints of peppermint...