Edens Garden Goldenrod Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Massage & Skin Care), 30 ml
Save 1% on the Edens Garden Goldenrod Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Massage & Skin Care), 30 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: EGGOL30. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We all seek to have wholeness in our lives but despite even our most earnest attempts, life can feel so disjointed. The real treasure of goldenrod is its ability to unify the body through incredibly powerful anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Goldenrod is genus name is solid ago, derived from the Latin word solide, which means: To make whole. Goldenrod's grassy, slightly sweet and earthy aroma soothes and loosens both the body and mind. It supports the circulatory system, urinary tract a
Product Description & Reviews
We all seek to have wholeness in our lives but despite even our most earnest attempts, life can feel so disjointed. The real treasure of goldenrod is its ability to unify the body through incredibly powerful anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Goldenrod is genus name is solid ago, derived from the Latin word solide, which means: To make whole. Goldenrod's grassy, slightly sweet and earthy aroma soothes and loosens both the body and mind. It supports the circulatory system, urinary tract and liver functions. Native Americans used goldenrod to craft a solvent that helped heal bee stings. They used the roots to make medicine that promoted liver health. Interestingly, early American settlers learned from the natives and began using goldenrod flowers to improve the health of gums and teeth. Because of it's effectiveness, goldenrod was taken across the Atlantic. In Europe, the flowers were eaten as a laxative and for sinus and joint issues. Naturally sprouting in north America, goldenrod plants grow to a height of 3 to 7 feet and have skinny leaves and yellow flowers. The herbs of goldenrods are put through a steam distillation process to capture the essential oil. It blends incredibly well with vetiver and other resin extracted essential oils. Botanical name: Solid ago Canadensis origin: Canada extraction method: Steam distillation plant part: Herb note: Middle family: Asteraceae synonym: Canada goldenrod blends well with: Vetiver, and other resins aroma: Grassy, slightly-sweet, herbaceous, and earthy consistency: Thin color: Clear - pale yellow **euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** safety: Follow general dilution guidelines no urgent safety issues shelf life: 2 years. Goldenrod is grassy, bitter-sweet and earthy aroma soothes the body and mind. Each oil is available in 5, 10, and 30 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 ways to use essential oils brochure.
Features & Highlights
- To take in the aroma of Goldenrod is to feel one with Mother Nature. With notes that can be described as grassy, bitter-sweet and earthy, you might say Goldenrod stays true to its roots - literally.
- Goldenrod's name is derived from Latin and means "to make whole," and this essential oil certainly aims to do that for you. While this essential oil has historically been used for meditation, yoga and massages, it can also be used to treat insect bites when properly diluted. Like we said, Goldenrod works to make you whole, inside and out.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Health and Beauty
4.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches
3.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches
Have questions about this item (EGGOL30), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This particular Frankincense essential oil is slowly distilled from resin of the Frankincense tree which grows in the deep reaches of the southern Oman, an Arab country in the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense-Sacra essential ...
Biosource Naturals Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Pure Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted, Therapeutic Quality. Steam distilled from flowers. Yarrow has a mild aromatic scent. Originates from the USA. Yarrow essential oil has a dark bl...
mpn: EGYUZU30, ean: 0742488246654,
Yuzu is a citrus fruit native to east Asia and a hybrid of sour mandarin and other citrus types. The aroma of this new Edens Garden essential oil is tangy, with a sweet-warmth typical of citrus. Diffused or when mixed with other oils it is purifying,...
mpn: 13964857672, ean: 0013964857672,
Inhaling in a deep natural breath has so many amazing benefits. It releases stress and tension while spreading oxygen throughout our bodies. But what if your sinuses are clogged or your energy has been zapped away? Turn to the clean and penetrating a...