Edens Garden Peppermint Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Digestion & Energy), 118 ml
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Edens Garden Peppermint Essential Oil, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade (Highest Quality Aromatherapy Oils- Digestion & Energy), 118 ml by Edens Garden at Blue Ridge Breezes. MPN: 013964857580. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Concentration is imperative to staying present and focusing on the task at hand but we all get a little foggy sometimes. We lose sleep and our mind wanders. It happens. Thankfully, Peppermint is a brilliant solution to drifting thoughts and sore bodies. Peppermintís cool and clearing aroma is refreshing with minty layers of sweetness. It stimulates the mind and enhances mental agility. Cramming for an exam or having trouble staying on track during the day? Diffuse peppermint near your desk or g
Product Description & Reviews
Concentration is imperative to staying present and focusing on the task at hand but we all get a little foggy sometimes. We lose sleep and our mind wanders. It happens. Thankfully, Peppermint is a brilliant solution to drifting thoughts and sore bodies. Peppermintís cool and clearing aroma is refreshing with minty layers of sweetness. It stimulates the mind and enhances mental agility. Cramming for an exam or having trouble staying on track during the day? Diffuse peppermint near your desk or gently inhale it to eliminate feelings of grief, worry or heaviness. Because this essential oil is super high in menthol, Peppermint can help alleviate headaches and muscle aches, promote a healthy digestive system and clear the respiratory system. Along with Eucalyptus, it can remove the congestion and promote easy breathing through the nose and mouth. With antibacterial and antifungal properties, Peppermint is fantastic in household cleaners while also working to keep bugs away. A cross between a number of wild mints, Peppermint was first widely discovered in the 17th century. The plant grows up to 3 feet and has purplish stems and pale-violet flowers. The entire plant is put through a steam distillation process to extract the oil which pairs well with resin essential oils. In a massage oil, Peppermint can restore tense and tired muscles. BOTANICAL NAME: Mentha piperita CHEMOTYPE / VARIETY: Super High Menthol ORIGIN: USA EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Whole Plant NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Lamiaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Myrrh, and other resins AROMA: Refreshingly minty, fresh, sweet, and similar to Peppermint gum and mints CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 5.4% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions. Do not use with children under age 6. Avoid if you have cardiac fibrillation or G6PD deficiency SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
Features & Highlights
- Peppermint is a wake-up call to the senses, a declarative aroma that states, "Yes, you can!" A cross between various wild mints, Peppermint is a refreshing aroma that puts a little pep in your step.
- Peppermint is valued for its ability to promote clear thinking and soothe sore muscles. Set yourself up for success by diffusing Peppermint near your desk, or gently inhale it to let go of stress and mental heaviness.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Health and Beauty
2.68 x 1.81 x 4.88 inches
Have questions about this item (013964857580), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 837654537183, ean: 0837654537183,
Diffusing drops of roman chamomile is to invite serenity and wholeness into a space. it can have a relaxing and wonderfully calming effect on both the body and the mind. furthermore, roman chamomile has a sweet and slightly fruity aroma that has hint...
mpn: 609613693281, ean: 0609613693281,
Swirling a glass of Cognac in a swanky setting may bring to mind images of old Hollywood glamor or an outdoor cafe in Paris. But, Cognac essential oil offers so much more. Used by high-end natural perfumers all over the world, it has a complex aroma ...
mpn: EGMT10MR10, ean: 0742488247712,
Package includes (1) 10ml bottle of Massage Therapy & (1) 10ml bottle of Muscle Relef Synergy BlendsWomen-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromisin...
Protecting yourself from harmful external factors is crucial to wellness. Guardian is a powerful blend that was formulated to provide the most effective and natural protection against environmental and seasonal threats. It also can be used in the hom...