Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets 50 ea (Pack Of 7) by JARBO at Blue Ridge Breezes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It's that creepy-crawly feeling - isn't it? It's when your legs itch and you have this compulsion to move them especially while lying down, sleeping, or sitting still for long periods. During times like these, you can feel really isolated and frustrated.• No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or Naproxen. • No known drug interactions. • Gentle, Safe and Effective.
Product Description & Reviews
It's that creepy-crawly feeling - isn't it? It's when your legs itch and you have this compulsion to move them especially while lying down, sleeping, or sitting still for long periods. During times like these, you can feel really isolated and frustrated.
Features & Highlights
- • No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or Naproxen
- • No known drug interactions
- • Gentle, Safe and Effective
Single Homeopathic Remedies
Health and Beauty
4.4 x 2.9 x 9.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JARBO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 8577773, ean: 0772195086854,
- Packing Unit(Material) : 20gram x15/set - Composition(Ingredients) : Red ginseng root, Honey- Use of 100 percent more than 4 or 6year-old Korean red ginseng- It is made of sliced Korean red ginseng processed by immersing-in-honey-water and steaming...
* Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and are designed to be used as part of an overall health plan with your authorized healthcare provider. Individuals taking food supplements or have an underlying health c...
mpn: 03092, ean: 0364578060126,
Follow practitioner's advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose� treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting a...